Large solid oxidizer tank issue?

I can't seem to get my dupes to deliver oxylite to my large solid oxidizer tank.  It has the error, "Unreachable storage".  There's ladders on either side of it, but I suspect that perhaps dupes can't deliver to it because the delivery location is in the center of the rocket.  Does anyone have a solution to this?

image.thumb.png.230363f2571cc3e6f221967dd2368db3.png

This is on the non-beta branch.  

4 hours ago, sakura_sk said:

Buggy how? Whichever module or large solid oxidizer one?

My habitation module and nose cone somehow got detached from the rocket, and inside the small oxidizer tank I replaced the large one with.  This broke the rocket and it thought there were two rockets.  Only the trailblazer module above it remained in its proper place.

oh... I think I saw that somewhere.

You can move modules up and down. I first built a small oxidizer tank, built a ladder right next to it (inside the background scaffold), build a large oxidizer above it and then moved the large one down. It didn't deconstruct the ladder.

I think this is something to know for the time being and I am sure it will get fixed at some time. But Klei is currently hard at work extending things, so I expect anything that is broken but has a reasonable work-around (for a time) takes the back-burner. Also, it gives us something non-controversial to complain about ;-)

Archived