[Testing Branch] Allow input directly into spacefarer rather than into Cargo module

The fact that the conduit rocket fittings only function correctly when there is a corresponding cargo bay, severrely limits their usability. I would prefer if you would be able to ship elements directly into the spacefarer, as compared to having to rely on using up module space to use them.

8 hours ago, Lbphero said:

The fact that the conduit rocket fittings only function correctly when there is a corresponding cargo bay, severrely limits their usability.

The idea of removing cargo bays as a requirement for new feature would severrely limit their usability.

Right now I am using rockets to fly over there, collect one seed/egg, and return back to main colony. I never used cargo bays in the DLC and I used only solid cargo in my vanilla games. I love how new fittings make them more usable. Yes, it would be much easier if they were not required but it is not game breaking or sth and I really like when every item in the game has its own useful purpose - including cargo bays.

Let them stay, it is small price for this wonderfull QoL feature :)

Archived