Gold Amalgam not available, but plenty on hand

So I'm trying to build some things that require gold amalgam. I have several thousand but only need a few hundred to build what I need. It's showing that I have none available. I have checked my buildings to make sure they amalgam is not designated to critter feeders, and I can't find any other buildings that require gold amalgam. I am using two oxylite refineries but they use gold. What am I missing? 

Thanks, 

Trepid

I've had supplies marked as unavailable because of things like dupes not being able to cross a gap in terrain, or even atmo suit stations running out of power... So that could count as reasons for the material being unavailable, for example.

Thanks for the responses. The gold is actually up in space scattered around with the Regolith. Even though I had gone and picked it up, it was still showing it was not available. After I had reloaded the game it showed it was available. Must have been a bug.

No worries, I've got the same issue. Igneous rock is shown as not available while I have hundreds of tons of it. And it persists after reload. This bug came with the most recent build, will probably be fixed soon enough !

Archived