Reset World Timer counting while on loading screen

Before someone say that i'm complaning about dying, i literraly  died on purpose i was trying to get evil flowers to try some type of sanity gain on caves, after i died i noticed my revive button was not appering(self revive don't work on caves if you don't have one there) and i didn't knew that since it always worked on caves but this is not important by the time i notice that i had 60s left i don't know why  but i died and only got 75s to revive myself '-' instead of 120  as usual.

I pressed to leave the caves and even in my computer which is good sometimes take me one minute to enter/leave the caves and guess what? by the  time i spent on the loading screen when was done i was in the character select menu, my word got reseted  because the timer keep couting even if i'm in an loading screen...

Why? this is so stupid,  why the timer needs to keep couting while we are in  a loading screen? i can't do anything about it, that's so unfair, i don't mind if loose my world to anything if it's my fault but i literraly  died on purpose and then i decided to revive my self since i would not have time to make my  evil flower farm and got my world reset cus the timer won't stop on loading screens...

I literraly had 20 self revives and 20 amulets on my base and lights  to revive myself even in the dark, i got killed because the stupid loading screen, i just making this post to report this bug since i din't found any post related to this just one guy saying that self revive should create light to avoid another death and i agree with that and restart world should STOP by the time you click on anyform of revive, i don't remeber when this happend since this is from years ago but i already  got my world reseted while in the reviving animation, can we plz fix thoose problems? DST it's a good game and Klei it's a awesome dev team but we can't aford those type of problems in a game where's dying means a whole world delete, i literraly had more than 200h hours on that world. 

Cheers.

5 hours ago, Lord Cafe said:

why the timer needs to keep couting while we are in  a loading screen?

Because this is a multiplayer game. It doesn't stop the timer just because one player is in a loading screen, even if that one player is the only player on the server.

5 hours ago, Lord Cafe said:

i just making this post to report this bug

It's not a bug. It's unfortunate how long the loading screens are, but in the future you know to bring one of your amulets into the cave with you now to avoid the issue.

Archived