Oasis spawn mod

I was wondering if there's a mods/game option to force oasis lake to spawn at the middle of the biome or at least to always make oasis a big biome, sometimes my oasis is literraly only a piece of island and i like to make huge bases and since everthing on oasis don't burn that's the best place to build.

Right now i'm creating my worlds and using a mod to reveal  the whole map and then i check if oasis is not a crap biome and if it's good i set my map to black again and start the game(since i forget the whole map two seconds later that's not a problem) but sometimes take me almost 15 word generations to get one good oasis and each generation takes almost 5 minutes, to generate and open the server for everyone, so there's something i could do to avoid this headache?

Cheers.

This might be what you're looking for

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2230181360

Edit: Though it doesn't have a specific option to place the Oasis (for now), you can increase the size of the desert biome to have a higher chance of spawning the oasis with a large amount of land nearby.

Warning for high world generation times.

5 minutes ago, CremeLover said:

Best you can do with Do Your Map in this case in increasing the Lightning Bluff (oasis biome) size by adding more rooms, however sometimes it looks a bit odd so I'll try to check what I can do to help you and update the mod if I find something useful here @Lord Cafe. :)

Archived