Rocket Automation (Auto Button more Functions needed)

Hello Fellas and another Topic for me,

i already have written something simpler earlier this day in a Bug Report since the Auto Button in the Rockets are useless right now. Now i write something more about ideas to that button and Rocket Automation. I only Focus this Post to Automation of the Rocket nothing else.

Right now the Auto Button has an intended Function which does not work. I would like to see more Automation Ports to use it with.

ROCKET
New Automation Output Port:

Green Signal: It should Return a green Signal when the Checklist is complete. ( NEEDED Without Crew onboard AND/OR OPTIONAL Without Qualified Crew)
else
Red Signal:

New Automation Input Port:

Reciving Green Signal: It Requests the Crew which was set for the Rocket. In Combination with the Button Selection [Auto] in the Rocket Checklist and Launch GUI

ROCKET LOADERS / EMPTIERS (LIQUID / SOLID / GAS)

Green Signal when done Filling Rocket.

Green Signal when done Emptiying Rocket.

I would prefere it this way. The Empty Output is not that intresting. I could think of combining both too: When both Operations done send a Green Signal.

---

ROCKET GUI

I would like to see Launch Requierments to be Tickable to set it to Mandatory or Optional (Except Vital things) that we are able to set how we want to Operate the Rocket. This would perfectly fit to the Idea of the Checklist complete Automation port that i suggested.

This would make it possible to controll things better. For Rockets and for Loaders. When we have that there is nothing that i can think of that would be intresting anymore.

(Again this is only specified on existing Automation. I would Like to see Life Support System Management with fillable Canisters and Ressourced for CO² and other Gases Filtering Systems. As well as Heat Management. Also Options for longer Rocket Travels (Sleep and other things) in those little capsuals)