A semi-permanent light source that uses Beeswax as a recipe component (candles in other words)

Was looking to buy candles the other day on Amazon when I realized that some of them were made of Beeswax; so I thought it'd be pretty cool to make, in-game, a semi-permanent/permanent light source using the same material. I wouldn't want to put too much detail into this idea in case it were to be ever considered, just thought I'd pitch the idea; but as always I'm open to feedback.

3 hours ago, Well-met said:

For this to happen, honeycomb would need to be reliably renewable.

Exactly. Honeycomb is very much desired for Beeboxes and bundling wraps already. Having another light source similar to Mushroom Lights wouldn't do any good, and might even make honeycombs unnecessarily scarce.

22 hours ago, GrowthMindset said:

Exactly. Honeycomb is very much desired for Beeboxes and bundling wraps already. Having another light source similar to Mushroom Lights wouldn't do any good, and might even make honeycombs unnecessarily scarce.

Honeycombs are infinitely renewable every winter, just deconstruct klaus's wax paper once you already have a good supply of it.

Archived