My Fastest time to Lunar Island

This is my limit and I have regenerated the world over 10 times to achieve this. This requires both skill and fortunate, as sometimes the Lunar Island wouldn't spawn in the place as estimated, or spawning very far. But I think I can do better. What is your fastest time to Lunar Island by the way?

2021-01-12.png

moon1.PNG

45 minutes ago, Mark2020 said:

2021-01-12.png

This is really cool, i never attemp to speedrun the lunar island but congrats to you comnrade! Did you know if there is a world record? And with woodie is more fast or slower, or depends on the situation?

39 minutes ago, Mark2020 said:

Except that, and I never see such a case when playing.

It's a reallllyy reare bug of the world generation. I don't consider it as spedrunning, since it's just there.

23 minutes ago, Milordo said:

This is really cool, i never attemp to speedrun the lunar island but congrats to you comnrade! Did you know if there is a world record? And with woodie is more fast or slower, or depends on the situation?

It's a reallllyy reare bug of the world generation. I don't consider it as spedrunning, since it's just there.

No, I don't know any record of this, but I reckon that there would be people to be faster

Have you tried Woodie? :D He's probably the best bet for speedrunning lunar, could reach it by day 2 or 3 with a little bit of luck, and with a little more even on day 1, I'm sure there's people out there who reached it in the first day.

Day 8 is pretty quick for a non-Woodie thou, as there's a lot more preparation involved.

I also had a few instances of it glued to the mainland, but it's extremely rare so i wouldn't consider that either. 

8 minutes ago, BeeClops said:

Have you tried Woodie? :D He's probably the best bet for speedrunning lunar, could reach it by day 2 or 3 with a little bit of luck, and with a little more even on day 1, I'm sure there's people out there who reached it in the first day.

Day 8 is pretty quick for a non-Woodie thou, as there's a lot more preparation involved.

I also had a few instances of it glued to the mainland, but it's extremely rare so i wouldn't consider that either. 

Haven't, but I think non Woodie can play that fast is already a miracle Searching materials and exploring the place to set off need time.

Archived