Giving Skills to Dups

I'm not sure if this has been suggested, I couldn't see it, but while looking for what skill to give my Dup I accidentally clicked one and realized there was now no going back.   Maybe if there was a confirm button or the ability to change your mind before hitting save?   I've done this twice now and it is a little irritating. 

8 hours ago, yoakenashi said:

There is, you just need to build the skill scrubber. This will remove all the skills and then you can assign only those you want.

You are right, but this is very time consuming process, it should be reserved for long-term changes, not to deal with missclicks.

I wouldn't like to confirm changes each time I click something, but undo button would work well for such cases :)

On 12/29/2020 at 11:21 AM, MichelleB said:

I'm not sure if this has been suggested, I couldn't see it, but while looking for what skill to give my Dup I accidentally clicked one and realized there was now no going back.   Maybe if there was a confirm button or the ability to change your mind before hitting save?   I've done this twice now and it is a little irritating. 

I agree. While I've learned not to do that, last time happened just for clicking around after pressing the wrong hotkey.

The problem here, is that you can create a task, assign a skill to a dup to perform it, then undo the skills assigment.

The best of the two worlds probably is to let undo skill assigment but make it permanent as soon as a dup uses the skill in question.

Archived