Farming Nutrients Cheat-sheet

This is a cheat-sheet I threw together for my own personal use. Thought I'd share, because it's been working quite well for me. Requires a small amount of mental arithmetic, but nothing too complex:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AsMtCJSR0LbaGE-bj80MOMM05Hvjz3zJA8Li2zF-ui8/edit?usp=sharing

This isn't meant as a guide to farming: more like a quick reference sheet that fits on a single page to print out or alt-tab to when deciding on which crops to grow together.

Thanks

Here is image form for those interested
image.thumb.png.d14e7826b675c3187da5c890a99800ba.png

Link

Legend:

tXH9gXW.png

I like what you did with the visual cues, very intuitive

It's like playing tetris, gj on the design

basically, how you read that spreadsheet: you have to make a full block out of the "pieces" (check example), and make sure they have the same number of "dots"

it's the simplest and most readable cheat sheet I found, and it allows me to instantly see even 5 crop combos

This is my Excel sheet, not too fancy, but get the job done.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.eb2bb6960a9a649213c9db8e7023b985.png

1st table: raw data table

2nd table: crop combination, up to 16 crop, every row is a dropdown list of 14 type of crops. just select your crop and it will auto fill the cell.

3rd table: is the result table (auto check, of course).

How it work:

Just select your first few crops, and look at the total nutrient, then select the last piece of the combo.

Exp:

First i chose 2 toma >>> total will show -2 -2 4 which mean the last piece is dragon fruit (2 2 -4)

Or you can choose randomly, and the 3rd table will tell you if that combo is Self-feeding or not, and the season available for that combo.

Now with the help from this mod by @Electroely, things are now much easier.

On 12/29/2020 at 10:25 PM, Psychomaniac said:

This is my Excel sheet, not too fancy, but get the job done.

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.eb2bb6960a9a649213c9db8e7023b985.png

1st table: raw data table

2nd table: crop combination, up to 16 crop, every row is a dropdown list of 14 type of crops. just select your crop and it will auto fill the cell.

3rd table: is the result table (auto check, of course).

How it work:

Just select your first few crops, and look at the total nutrient, then select the last piece of the combo.

Exp:

First i chose 2 toma >>> total will show -2 -2 4 which mean the last piece is dragon fruit (2 2 -4)

Or you can choose randomly, and the 3rd table will tell you if that combo is Self-feeding or not, and the season available for that combo.

Now with the help from this mod by @Electroely, things are now much easier.

would you mind sharing your excel sheet softcopy

Archived