Allow us to pin resources to the list on the right when clicking on debris on the ground. This saves us a lot of clicking to get the resource pinned/unpinned.

When selecting dupliants to print add a dropdown menu to select the asteroid to print on so we don`t have to close the window and ope on a different world.

Add a "compost" button to all compostable items (the same button food items have).

Group the material selection for filters based on temperatures. Most people don`t have the need to pump rock gas or molten niobium. Just make a "liquified gas" and "molten metal/rock" cathegory and put more common stuff together.

On 12/19/2020 at 2:34 AM, Sasza22 said:

When selecting dupliants to print add a dropdown menu to select the asteroid to print on so we don`t have to close the window and ope on a different world.

this one I may not agree. I usually have two printers on each new planetoid for convenience. 

One is just above (or even in) the fish pool to print fish right to the pool  and another for dups and materials printing in another place.

it is very convenient to see which printer to activate for printing. 

Also the planetoid names for other than English versions are very confusing. I hardly can remember which planet is which by the name. If they keep the option to print by clicking on the required bioprinter I am fine with extra drop down menu.

On 12/23/2020 at 12:39 PM, KonfigSys said:

this one I may not agree. I usually have two printers on each new planetoid for convenience. 

Printers are limted to one per asteroid. How did you make two?

Anyway i don`t want to remove the current fucionality just add an option to select a different planetoid so you don`t haveto close the screen and open it again if you find something you`d rather print elsewhere.

when you have not COMPLETED a printer on a new asteroid, you can set to build as many as you want. As I mentioned I always set two and then dups run and complete construction of both (or one by one). It does not provide any extra benefits but convenience to print fishes right at the pool.

I am big fond of fishes. Chip&Fish. nyam-nyam

Archived