Iso-resin production by means of Zeta bees.

I wanted to offer the developers one interesting idea - the mechanics for the new expansion. How do you like the idea of getting iso resin from evidence for zeta bees.
The mechanics might look like this after collecting Zeta evidence of bees in a radioactive biome. We create farms for bees and plant new plants for them that grow next to the hive in more comfortable temperatures. Then the hive is revealed and the bees begin to pollinate the plants using them as food. After a certain cycle, the farmer collects isosm from the hive. Quite an interesting mechanic and makes isosmol a renewable resource. How do you like this proposal.

You can also introduce into the game an interesting mechanics of processing graphite obtained from coal into fullerene.

1.png

3.png

I think the bees were supposed to produce radioactive stuff. They are in the radioactive biome. We could make isoresin radioacive though. It seems to be a semi organic material.

I have a feeling they`ll add at least one more asteroid type further away. We still need a place where gassy moos spawn. They could put an isoresin source there.

Yes, I am currently playing on two explored and one colonized distant planetoid using the Brothgar method. It is a completely icy planetoid with a pair of metal volcanoes. It is very difficult to colonize it. For the reason that the rockets cannot return because there is not enough fuel for the return trip. And wood burners help with this. I sent three loaded rockets at the same time to establish a settlement on it and not lose a duplicate. But this planetoid did not reward me at all. Metal as such at this stage of the game is in abundance for me. But there are no space materials. I can’t boil oil it in natural gas as steel cannot handle high temperatures. And at this stage this problem cannot be solved. I know about the presence of planetoids with volcanoes neobiy, but I need a super coolant. And there is nowhere to take it. It's good that the developers in the roadmap wrote that they want to balance distant asteroids. This is a great step and I support them. But of course you want everything and faster. I will look forward to it ...

11.png

I landed on all 6 planets and niobium is the hardest one (I have 1000+C lava right at the surface) I do not know how to develop without a return rocket option (will be in the future updates and I left it for now). You cannot colonize the way you do with this cold but iron asteroid. The ice one is relatively easy if you do not open up the iron volcanos right away. I did and had a full planet of steam. I closed the top to prevent precious steam leaking as there are no renewable sources of water or any thing else apart iron.

I did not find fullerene or meteors on any of these 6 planets. I guess I will need to wait for an update....

Unfortunately, updates do not work on save game. We'll have to start from the beginning. For example, in the new revision of the world with sandstone, there are already steam funnels, but I have nothing. It's a pity, of course. But I resigned myself

Archived