Is there anyway to get the world gen screen upon making a new world?

I know this might seem rather ridiculous to ask. I enjoy the world gen loading screen but it never pops up upon making a new world. Only when I die and the world resets. It is not exactly important, it is just a ritual I enjoy. Mostly deriving from Don't Starve, anyway to have it pop up on creating a new world?

World Gen.jpg

I don't know, it sometimes pops up for me, sad that you can barely ever see it, not only does it have the basic day and night sides, it also has the the Lunar Baths biome, and the Rocky Beach biome. Now that I think about it, caves should also have 2 new ones, the ruins, for a classic, and tje Lunar Grotto.

14 hours ago, Hornete said:

It only appears when you're generating a one-shard world (Aka, a world without caves)

I would love to see to see a QoL change where it'd appear on worlds with caves too, and to see the caves generation screen too when hopping to caves.

What a bummer. Never knew it was because of caves. Ah well, guess I either have caves with all the content or I get the screen. I suppose I can just off myself day one every new map. Haha. Likely not though.

Archived