Seed-fed pacu not getting tamed

Hello everyone,

Perhaps it is related to the lower mass of seed Pacus have to eat per day compared to algae (0.3kg VS 140kg), which causes them to eat less frequently, but they don't have the "ate from feeder" buff enough to make them tamed. Mine was born in a neat pool of water, and died of age while still wild.

I thought of posting this in the bug section, though I do not not know if this is an intended behavior. Are you supposed to feed them algae first to tame them ? Should there be a "ate algae from feeder" and "ate seeds from feeder" with longer duration ? 

Have you tried pacus in your DLC games ? Did you have the same results ? Maybe there is a problem in my colony

Surf'n'turf :wilson_flower:

Right now the math doesn't allow for taming via seeds. If this is intended or not, we don't know yet. I'd bet this is has already been posted in the bug tracker, but you might want to check and post it if not, if for no other reason than to make sure the devs know about it. 

Archived