Big crops don't worth the effort

4 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Well I mean simple maths should say yes? You can fit multiple crops into one ONE farm plot foundation, your not wasting grass and stone and twigs and manure to plant multiple improved farms..

you can literally put 9+ Crops into one tiny 1 square foundation. That’s obviously worth the effort is it not?

yeah but this topic is about big crops specifically 

2 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Geez.. people are rude & mean, I’m glad I was born decades ago in a time where people held doors open for random strangers and said yes ma’am, no ma’am, please & thank you.. it makes me very sad to see people criticize others because they aren’t as knowledgeable about something as you are.

Everyone (even people with minimal experience with the game) should be allowed to express their gameplay experiences & concerns and what they think of the content Klei puts out.

Im sure there are some people still trying to figure out why they can no longer build improved crops, it’s a feature that existed in the game for years and until just yesterday hadn’t been changed.

My personal experience with the new RWYS crops is that I can plant a TON of different crops into ONE 1 tile foundation plot, the Rig’a’Majig has multiple uses (I forget exactly how many.. but I’m gonna guess about 6.) You can plant a huge farmers market with that many plots to plant in- 

Old crops wouldn’t grow in Winter, these still do. They don’t require nearly as much work as people claim they do and I find it truly hard to “Starve” in this game now because of it.

The update is an improvement to old farms, and I don’t miss the boring plant one crop per farm plot and fertilize for instant growth mechanics at all.

I was “concerned” about the removal of Disease but the new farming uses a mechanic that was similar to disease (having to remove debris and weeds from your farm to avoid crop contamination) it’s way way better.. and it’s fun and I don’t miss disease either.

Many thanks to Klei for this amazing farming improvement :wilson_love::wickerbottomthanks:

what

Archived