Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

viberr

petition for spider POG to be a reaction

heya everyone

so recently ive been kinda told off for using the words POG, POGCHAMP and POGGERS too much (i wasn't told off by a moderator or anything)

and personally i don't really know what the big deal is but what i do know is that ive annoyed some people and to those people im sorry 

now i would really like a spider POG reaction because if you didn't know. this one skin for a bugnet looks like a spider whos pogging 20201130173357_1.thumb.jpg.8fe2783722957dda86c0e95f0d20d84a.jpg.3041c1371cc86d9a6403b00886c31b17.jpg

(got this image from @Terra B Welch for anyone whos wondering so thanks terra b welch)

and this skin would look amazing as reaction called spider POG 

so please sign the petition here by using the shopcat reaction.thank you

1 minute ago, bruhmoment23 said:

unnecessary

how dare you say that?spider POG is the most necessary emote ever 

also you don't have to scoll up theres still space for a couple more reactions 

but thats your opinion and my opinion is that i want a reaction that i can use without people getting annoyed by me

hope you have a nice day or night wherever you are in the world

Okay so I live outside of the loop of what’s popular in the world and I’m just going to be 100% honest here: I have absolutely no idea what the heck Pog even means outside of it being the literal name of the very cute but highly mischievous two tailed fury foxes which can be seen in Wormwoods animated short briefly- but are an actual Mob in DS Hamlet.. that will rummage through your things.. like an Ex- Girlfriend after you’ve just broken up wanting all stuff she ever bought you back.

16435FEE-DC95-4DF1-88AE-9C3F96B98A43.gif.8bd3995d682018d3425e40b74106f24e.gif

3 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Okay so I live outside of the loop of what’s popular in the world and I’m just going to be 100% honest here: I have absolutely no idea what the heck Pog even means

you want the short explanation or the long explanation?

the short explanation is that the word POG means POG.but thats dumb so say the long explanation

well POGCHAMP is an emote on twitch that people can use to express their excitement.i don't know when POG became a meme but it did and nowadays its used a lot on twitch and sometimes on youtube. the word POG(theres a difference between POG and POGCHAMP)is a word people can say to express that they like something a lot.and the word POGGERS is used to tell someone that you like them(as friends of course)

i personally went from not knowing what the word POG meant.to then using POG ironically as a joke.to now just using it in my everyday life:lol:

also POG has no relation to pogs from hamlet:lol: