Google Chrome vs. Android

I recently picked up a new Nexus 7 (yay me!) and I was wondering if because this is already on Google Chrome, if it was going to be on Android as well, or if that was just wishful thinking. Because I am pretty sure that this game would be amazing on my tablet!

Anyway... thanks for letting me know, will be the decision clincher as far as whether or not to get Chrome version or just stick with the Steam version.

I recently picked up a new Nexus 7 (yay me!) and I was wondering if because this is already on Google Chrome, if it was going to be on Android as well, or if that was just wishful thinking. Because I am pretty sure that this game would be amazing on my tablet!

Anyway... thanks for letting me know, will be the decision clincher as far as whether or not to get Chrome version or just stick with the Steam version.

You get both versions regardless of which one you buy. If you have the steam version then you also have the chrome version.

You get both versions regardless of which one you buy. If you have the steam version then you also have the chrome version.

This is not true.

If you buy through the Chrome App, you get 2 keys for both Chrome and Steam.

If you buy through Steam, you get 2 keys that work only on Steam.

Regarding Android, I'm not familiarized with how portable is an Chrome App to it, but this is the first I heard mention of it, so I wouldn't count on it.

The chrome store is not supported on the Nexus 7 So it is not possible to install anything from there on yout tablet. But Yes, as a fellow Nexus 7 owner I would like to see this come true as well. :)

Edit. (Ye, this was apparently a super old thread so you probably found this out already Type)