Is this a bug or actually possible?

1 minute ago, Steve8 said:

It's because of all the negative traits. That's balanced out by very stats

Ok I thought that was a possibility but wasn't sure, how does the system work then? is it for every negative trait after the first or do negative traits such as ungigging or bottomless stomach cause it since they are harsher then narcoleptic?

9 hours ago, crbd115 said:

Ok I thought that was a possibility but wasn't sure, how does the system work then? is it for every negative trait after the first or do negative traits such as ungigging or bottomless stomach cause it since they are harsher then narcoleptic?

It work like "high reward high cost" is what it appear to me.
For +10 negative become quite heavy, I think +9 is sweat spot (+100g O2) for starter dupe.

9 hours ago, crbd115 said:

fairly sure that traits have certain "weights", where stuff like "can't cook/draw/medcare" are low value and "cant dig/build, eats/breathes a lot" are high value. And then it balances with interests and positive traits.

Archived