Not sure if this is in the right place or what, Im sure someone will correct me.

Has anyone else got the dupes that jump from the ladders to the fire pole and back again repeatedly for no reason? I remember this from the main game before they fixed it, needs to be fixed here too.

Are the dupes chasing oxygen pockets by any chance?

If i recall correctly, dupes are grouped by asteroid on the different screens. I am assuming it is the same on the skill tab. Is it possible that you simply collapsed the second asteroid list by mistake?

Nevermind, you cannot collapse the asteroid lists there. This is how it should look like:

E62E93A27742DC9706DF0E04B127957E991ACF6A

32 minutes ago, blash365 said:

Are the dupes chasing oxygen pockets by any chance?

If i recall correctly, dupes are grouped by asteroid on the different screens. I am assuming it is the same on the skill tab. Is it possible that you simply collapsed the second asteroid list by mistake?

Nevermind, you cannot collapse the asteroid lists there. This is how it should look like:

E62E93A27742DC9706DF0E04B127957E991ACF6A

Yeh thats how it looks but only 1 dupe ever shows on the other planets.

Another bug which actually caught me out. When a dupe is standing on a tile that has liquid on it and another dupe digs the tile out then the dupe standing on it is then left floating there until you build another tile or ladder under them.

Surely I cant be the only one with these issues lol

10 minutes ago, ATM Reaper said:

Another bug which actually caught me out. When a dupe is standing on a tile that has liquid on it and another dupe digs the tile out then the dupe standing on it is then left floating there until you build another tile or ladder under them.

Surely I cant be the only one with these issues lol

Haven't seen this issue yet.. but the bug where they are thinking about what they should do first.. jumping from ladder to pole to ladder.. I've caught that so many times.. I try to click on a dupe and see what it's doing.. and alway the next action is "using lavatory"

Archived