Dont Starve Mega Pack 2020 Questions.

7EDAE44E-E3EE-406C-A5D9-E0DA30E1FE5A.thumb.png.9702916726f9552e4643ec21f63c2d97.png

Okay so uhm I woke up this morning and discovered that THIS exists now, (yeah I know I’m about 3 days late Whatever..)

But I have a few questions regarding this- clicking on it shows that it’s Playable on the Xbox Series X/S but it is going to be a looooooonngggg time before I can Afford a next generation Xbox, so Question #1-

Is the Dont Starve Mega Pack 2020 exclusive to the new X/S consoles or can it still be bought for my current Xbox console?

Question #2- I already own everything available in this bundle so buying this won’t do ME any good, but I have a friend who only owns DS + Shipwrecked, will they be given a discount off the price for already owning these parts of this bundle?

Question #3- Now that this Bundle exists, will the original Mega Pack be discontinued? Making Don’t Starve Mega Pack 2020 the only one available?

Mega Pack 2020 released 11/20/2020 

it includes Dont Starve Giant Edition, Dont Starve Shipwrecked DLC, Dont Starve Hamlet DLC, Dont Starve Together, and an additional 12,000 Bolts of Cloth currency to spend on cosmetics for DST.

Question #4- Why hasn’t this newest version of the game been promoted a lot on Klei’s social platforms? I wouldn’t have even known this existed if I wasn’t actively searching the Xbox Store for new release products. For anyone who has yet to explore the DS franchise at all this seems like the best option to dive Into the Don’t Starve Franchise & experience everything it has to offer.

20 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Question #2- I already own everything available in this bundle so buying this won’t do ME any good, but I have a friend who only owns DS + Shipwrecked, will they be given a discount off the price for already owning these parts of this bundle?

Very very obviously not

Archived