Beefalo Stuck in Ocean Waters

So I half way tamed a beefalo but I put salt licks on a boat and leave it there instead of building a fence or walls. But every now and then it gets glitched into the water. I tried putting a saddle on it and trying to have it jump on the boat again but game kills me for being in the water (like I died from a sunken ship). Any way I can save that beefalo or maybe somehow wait for it to glitch back?

I don’t quite understand, do you mean that beefalo can walk on the sea? One of the well-known bugs, and has been around for a long time. Players can use some mechanisms (such as statues and stone walls with doors,You can also get stuck on the sea and the void of the underground caves by using the moment of building the pig house. It will be easier if you use the geometric mod) to get stuck on the sea and walk.also use certain methods to get stuck in the void of underground caves and walk.I really hope klei fix these.

That's a good idea D7X but now I am questioning is it worth all those materials. It's not even fully tamed. I guess I will just tame another.

Can void walk in the caves but not in the over world because they made boats and they can sink now.

Yeah, this happens with any mob you try to put on a boat sadly. I believe what happens is that when you get far away from the boat, it unloads and so the edges don't block movement anymore, and while it should load and unload at the same time as mobs on it, sometimes things will line up just perfectly for the mob to walk straight off the boat before its collision is properly loaded.

You might want to try making a little pen on the boat if there's room? But idk how that'll work out.

Archived