Why can't I sell these items

Skins have two types in general. Elegant and heirloom elegant. Characters gain sewable elegant skins after rework. This item you got is default sewable elegant. That means you can't sell it. About unraveling, this will give you 450 spools.

You can't create items could be sold. You only got them on drops.

But with Trade inn option, you can get items that could be sell.

It is written even in your print-screen image there, OP: "Not Marketable". As others above stated, Wendy got reworked and all her previous skins available only from drops and market became - for the ones that already had them prior to her rework - Heirloom (Heirloom Elegant rarity for character heads), while what drops after rework are now said Elegant rarity that cannot be sold anymore on Steam Market. Only old Heirloom Elegants in this case (orange text description color) can be still sold on Market-place. A KLei measure to ensure more people now can benefit from dressing characters with nice, kinda rare skins you can buy directly from KLei and not just from 3rd party financial speculators.

PS: in below image you have a punctual side-by-side comparison between 2 Wendy rarity skins, left one a marketable Heirloom Elegant with orange border & text for rarity description while right one non-marketable Elegant with vermilion-ish text & border.

wendy-rarity-comparison.thumb.png.83c1b502d03195ffc636d3bfe93e7357.png

35 minutes ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

As others above stated, Wendy got reworked and all her previous skins available only from drops and market became - for the ones that already had them prior to her rework - Heirloom (Heirloom Elegant rarity for character heads)

so if it has a new rework my skin becomes tradable?

47 minutes ago, lucasgomesba said:

so if it has a new rework my skin becomes tradable?

No. All of a character's skins are tradable if it hasn't been reworked yet. When a character is reworked, the existing skins for it become Heirlooms (which are still tradable) and a new batch of skins is released which are identical except that they are weavable (and thus untradable).

Wendy has already gotten reworked, so your drop is from the new weavable batch of skins.

As the others mentioned, you can still unravel it, but you cannot weave something and sell it because everything that can be weaved is inherently untradable.

P.S. I believe that the original Guest of Honor skins cannot be obtained from drops anymore, so don't worry about potentially losing a ton of money because you got a reworked one or something.

Archived