You have outdone yourselves this time, Klei

5 minutes ago, Gurgel said:

I do agree that this looks pretty good. I fully expect it will need another year or so in early access, but judging from the ONI history that is an advantage.

I agree. And I wouldn't mind that at all. "Just like back in ye olden days of 2018".

2021 is looking promising.

I am also enjoying all the new content. Was momentarily shocked to see the deodorizers needed power but relaxed when I saw it was only 5w. My daughter was watching me play and she loves the look of the new Plugslug. I had heard that the constant PO2 offgassing was OP but with the irritation and dirty lung debuffs that come with it I don't think it will be too bad. Clean water has been my biggest challenge so far since there is a lot less regular mud vs polluted mud but challenge is one of the foundations for this game.

Thank you Klei for giving me the chance to test the DLC. Except for the geyser bug and the big hit to my fps (although that could just be my crappy old computer) everything is very interesting and I'm having a lot of fun.

Archived