Missing Codex entries

Obviously this is an alpha but with all the new materials/creatures/devices making sure that all the Codex entries are present and accurate would be good. I'll try to track anything odd or missing as I go and update this post with anything others add too.

Unless of course Klei says they don't need this feedback :)

• Cobolt - partial codex entry
  • Warp Pipes display security door text.
  • Warp Pipes have no codex entry.
  • Teleporters have no codex entries.
  • Hydrofan entry still exists.
  • Cryotank - no codex entry.
  • Security Door - no codex entry
  • (Ruin) Tile - no codex entry
  • Rockets - sugar, CO2, orbital cargo, nosecone, etc.
  • Vending machine.
  • Window (tall/thin/ruins)
  • Lobby chairs/office plants.
  • Biomes

Definitely some of that. As a counter, hydrofan, and some of the Gravitas stuff has never had an entry. Could be intentional, but they could also share the same generic text too.

Dunno, easy to overlook stuff like this, just wanted to jot it down so they could hit what the community finds all at once should they prioritize these.

The Ice-E fan is in the DB and should have replaced the hydrofan in its entirety. As a matter of fact, both entries are found simultaneously. One of them is long overdue for a removal. (I've also found a nice little thing next to the airborne critter lure...)

I'm just having some risky fun poking at the hornets nest at this point in time. Hydrofan goes brrr.

21 minutes ago, spkthed said:

As a counter, hydrofan, and some of the Gravitas stuff has never had an entry.

The entry for this item might actually need a bug report.

Archived