Will there be a test server update this week?

5 minutes ago, Pikapikap said:

I have experienced all the content of rot so far. When you know that the update is coming soon, the waiting will be more difficult, especially when Klei mentioned that this is a major update, I really can’t wait to see what it is. But like you said, now we can only wait for it to arrive.

you do know there are more video games out there right?hell it doesn't have to be video games it could be anything to get rid of the waiting example ive been wasting the past month or so watching a WHOLE LOT of the Dream SMP and ive barely even thought about the new update thats coming out so when it does come out my reaction will be more of a "yay a new update"instead of"yay finally a new update"

so the whole point is do something else while you wait.

2 minutes ago, stranger again said:

you do know there are more video games out there right?hell it doesn't have to be video games it could be anything to get rid of the waiting example ive been wasting the past month or so watching a WHOLE LOT of the Dream SMP and ive barely even thought about the new update thats coming out so when it does come out my reaction will be more of a "yay a new update"instead of"yay finally a new update"

so the whole point is do something else while you wait.

yep, I also play other games, such as Minecraft,Maplestory. It's just that I have great expectations for the upcoming update, so I am a little anxious, but you are right, I need to divert my attention.

4 minutes ago, Pikapikap said:

yep, I also play other games, such as Minecraft,Maplestory. It's just that I have great expectations for the upcoming update, so I am a little anxious, but you are right, I need to divert my attention.

also quick question.what counts as off topic on this thread?

the question of the thread is "will there be a test server update this week"(which i think the answer is no)

but does it count as off topic to discuss what we think the test server update might be?

12 minutes ago, stranger again said:

also quick question.what counts as off topic on this thread?

the question of the thread is "will there be a test server update this week"(which i think the answer is no)

but does it count as off topic to discuss what we think the test server update might be?

I think that's just a little chat, not off topic.

Archived