Did not receive skin after Halloween 2020 event

I think I may have, but it's a bit weird. I got the rook skin for WX and I see it added to my account on accounts page, I also saw it in game as recent reward. But If I go to character page and want to use it, it is still locked and needs to be weaved, so I'm not sure if I am doing sth wrong maybe.:indecisiveness: On the other hand I dont remember when I got the tree skin for wx (verdant) so may be I got that one instead? Or I just don't remember a daily

rook.jpg

2 minutes ago, Maskaljen said:

rook.jpg

I believe you have the weavable filter turned on, that little spool icon near the search bar. The version of your Rookiebot skin should be a marketable heirloom, so try toggling that off? Notice how WX-78's market skins are missing here, like Guest of Honor or the Survivor.

4 minutes ago, Sunset Skye said:

I believe you have the weavable filter turned on, that little spool icon near the search bar. The version of your Rookiebot skin should be a marketable heirloom, so try toggling that off? Notice how WX-78's market skins are missing here, like Guest of Honor or the Survivor.

You are 100% correct, thank you very much :victorious:

I have the same issue. I submitted my drawing and it got posted on the event. I am not sure if I received my skin though. My friend said they got the skin when they logged into the game the other day. I haven't seen anything like that when I open my game.

8 hours ago, Patootie said:

I have the same issue. I submitted my drawing and it got posted on the event. I am not sure if I received my skin though. My friend said they got the skin when they logged into the game the other day. I haven't seen anything like that when I open my game.

You won't see them pop up like other items. But you can check for them in your account transactions page. 

You can see the items you got here: https://accounts.klei.com/account/transactions

Archived