Reporting Players for typing "in game" racial slurs

Outside of just banning players from servers and with the state of the world today, I've yet to find a place to report toxic players like this, even on PS4 you can only report them IF they sent you a message. Does Klei have official place where u can send proof outside of forums? Because this person has done this in other lobbies as well and then leaves.  I've been playing 5 yrs and a 1st for me...very annoying.

Spoiler

PS_App_20201104_011737.jpeg

1 hour ago, JONNY DA STON3R said:

Outside of just banning players from servers and with the state of the world today, I've yet to find a place to report toxic players like this, even on PS4 you can only report them IF they sent you a message. Does Klei have official place where u can send proof outside of forums? Because this person has done this in other lobbies as well and then leaves.  I've been playing 5 yrs and a 1st for me...very annoying.

PS_App_20201104_011737.jpeg

That's gross. I will say though, if in 5 years this is the first time you've had this happen then DST is doing pretty good on that front. I swear every other game of Apex I play has people saying racial and homophobic slurs and it's disgusting. I hope there's something Klei can do about in game stuff like this though. 

Sony policies are very strict on this requirement, and it’s clear that if a player challenges racist or homophobic offenses to other people in game or by message they may have their accounts banned, I recommend that you report using the PSN support tool.

https://suporte.playstation.com/s/

Situations like this are very sad, we should report whenever we see something like that.

Archived