Hallowed Nights

Did the event start on console?

I can craft Mad Scientists lab but i haven't been able to find any trinkets or decorations on the ground.

My world is set to auto and its on day 1467... I did search like 70% of the map trying to find any and no luck...

Also i saw i think on wiki that there is event set piece close to pig king, did not find that also...

9 minutes ago, gaymime said:

it was supposed to start yesterday. try giving a trinket to pig king. if you get candy then it is working and you are unlucky, if you only get gold then you might have an issue

He gave me candy and i just found one decoration... I don't remember them being so hard to find... no set piece tho...

Is there one and what is it?

57 minutes ago, Oldfart said:

He gave me candy and i just found one decoration... I don't remember them being so hard to find... no set piece tho...

Is there one and what is it?

I think what your referring to is the pig village filled with pumpkin patch/pumpkin lanterns.

Those are limited time only- because the pumpkins will spoil to Rot or end up eaten: But if you can get to a village prior to their expiring you can get the pumpkins/pumpkin lanterns to use as decorative light sources/food/Scarecrow crafting ingredients

For old worlds you won't see them lying around, maybe it takes some time for them to spawn, I don't really know. I guess they do spawn during world generation and that's it. If you want trinkets, digging up graves and picking tumbleweeds are the only way.

4 hours ago, gaymime said:

by the by, moleworms will take trinkets from the ground. would digging holes be a good idea?

I guess you could, would take a long time looking for the right ones though, is it worth the trouble? Unless there are moleworms holes next to graves or in the desert. Picking tumbleweeds is pretty solid. They don't replace the 3 drops from it so you actually get a fourth one as a trinket.

Archived