Wurt kinda feels bland and under appreciated.

I have been trying out Wurt and I have got to say that her play style sacrifices to much for what gain she gets to help a team or playing alone.

Solo stand point as playing wurt for a long period of time:
1. she kinda can't get gold as plentiful as using pig king.
2. Trinkets have no use to her and she can't use the chess piece trinkets. Would be fine if the merm king took them.
3. Merm king is underwhelming in his loot pool to just keep Wurt alive with food and the occasional tentacle spot.
4. The merm king buff is ok, a suggestion would be a small damage buff to Wurt to be similar to other merms.

having to build and feed merm king to get gold is enough downside imo and his loot should be better

why he doesnt even drop tentacles spikes?

edit: talking about loot, every sea fish should give a different reward (if that isnt include in a future npc) to make, atleast in wurt, worth catch them all

On 10/26/2020 at 12:20 PM, jantonio said:

I have been trying out Wurt and I have got to say that her play style sacrifices to much for what gain she gets to help a team or playing alone.

2. Trinkets have no use to her and she can't use the chess piece trinkets. Would be fine if the merm king took them.
3. Merm king is underwhelming in his loot pool to just keep Wurt alive with food and the occasional tentacle spot.
4. The merm king buff is ok, a suggestion would be a small damage buff to Wurt to be similar to other merms.

(Together)

1. you trade fish for trinkets then give the trinkets to pig king for mountains of gold (1 Wurt + 1 of anyone else)

2. Wormwood can plant all of the seeds for stacks of fruits, veggies and can use rot drops for mushroom planters/compost wrap

3. Wicker can uses tentacle spots for endless amount of tentacles (easy boss killers) also can easily farm food

4. Wigfrid + Wurt = Wigfrid can give more additional buffs to Wurt/other merms, Wurt gives tons of meaty foods + cheaper army

(Solo)

1. ehh.. fair point but Wurt doesn't need gold tools as badly cuz merms do chopping/mining + Wurt in the late game would most likely have 30-50 merm waiting to steal DFLY's lunch money (gold/gems)

2/3. I agree, trinkets should have another use for Wurt besides decor; Merm king drops suck unless combo with the right character (i think rot might be his best drop for more green/blue mushroom farms), Merm king does give you big buff to your stats + stronger merms

4. i think Wurt is strong as is - cheap cobblestone, can turn 3 eggs + 1 berry = 50 hunger, beefy stats (2 highest hunger/3 highest health), merms can dish out 50 dmg each + harvest better than pigs, swamp has better resources than PK anyways

On 10/26/2020 at 8:20 PM, jantonio said:

as a Wurt main, i really apprieciate this idea, in my wurt world, i have a A LOT of trinkets that i can't use, also, maybe merm king for regular trinkets would give, idk, tentacle spikes and ALL veggie and fruits seeds. The damage up for Wurt is a really strange idea, like, it's not bad, but it's kinda strange, wouldn't it be kinda too op?

13 hours ago, wons said:

as a Wurt main, i really apprieciate this idea, in my wurt world, i have a A LOT of trinkets that i can't use, also, maybe merm king for regular trinkets would give, idk, tentacle spikes and ALL veggie and fruits seeds. The damage up for Wurt is a really strange idea, like, it's not bad, but it's kinda strange, wouldn't it be kinda too op?

Wolfgang exist, but i was thinking a flat damage buff like 20 points instead of a multiplier.

Archived