Item collections download failed

If your on console, we don’t have the proper build for the game yet (fingers crossed we get it Monday morning) If your on PC and in the Beta Branch-

A lot of people are reporting that if you leave the beta branch it fixes problems, you can then opt back into Beta later I guess? 
I don’t really know how all that works, maybe someone who plays on PC can tell you what you need to do, I’m just trying to be helpful. :) 

4 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

If your on console, we don’t have the proper build for the game yet (fingers crossed we get it Monday morning) If your on PC and in the Beta Branch-

A lot of people are reporting that if you leave the beta branch it fixes problems, you can then opt back into Beta later I guess? 
I don’t really know how all that works, maybe someone who plays on PC can tell you what you need to do, I’m just trying to be helpful. :) 

It is on Steam, I think my PC cannot connect to Klei Server. But I don't know why and how to solve the problem. 

9 minutes ago, Hupo said:

It is on Steam, I think my PC cannot connect to Klei Server. But I don't know why and how to solve the problem. 

Oh, no. Hmm... should you just... clear your DNS cache? Or verify integrity of the game's files? Let's do both, I guess...

Steam, DST, game properties, local files, verify integrity of game's files...

Now, for the dns cache... Open cmd, type "ipconfig /flushdns" without the quotes. Ooh, I hope something works.

Archived