Pearl's Pearl problem...

So I finally got around to finishing off the Pearl's Friendship quest-line, and I haven't got the Pearl? I completed enough tasks to get her to level 10 friendship before I had finished off the final upgrade for her house, and when I finished the last upgrade I was expecting to get the Pearl but... didn't? Anyone else had a similar sort of issue or am I missing something?

42 minutes ago, keats95 said:

So I finally got around to finishing off the Pearl's Friendship quest-line, and I haven't got the Pearl? I completed enough tasks to get her to level 10 friendship before I had finished off the final upgrade for her house, and when I finished the last upgrade I was expecting to get the Pearl but... didn't? Anyone else had a similar sort of issue or am I missing something?

I rememeber this being an issue when she first came out.  I think you just have to keep doing various tasks to increase her affinity and she'll eventually hand it over. Try digging the berry bushes up and replanting them. 

Archived