Crockpot Recipe List and Farming Stats Resource 3.0

Hi all! My previous recipe list was archived and I am no longer able to access it to upload changes to my notepad recipe cheat sheet, so I'm back again to re-submit this post. I took the liberty to also change up a few things about my last version before deciding to re-upload it; most notably putting the crock pot recipes in alphabetical order, adding a small sub-section at the bottom to list each character's favorite food, and adding a "Goodies" section that lists recipes edible by wigfrid (currently only Taffy and Jellybeans at the moment). I'll be sure to update the file as new recipes are added/changed, and as always, constructive criticism is always appreciated! I'll also be sure to add this to my signature to make coming back here easier if anyone would like to.

Crock Pot recipe & farming cheat-sheet for notepad:

11/30/2020: I added the new Soothing Tea in the "special" tab, as well as adding a bunch of farming stats and crop configurations at the bottom. Thanks to @Zeklo and @QuartzBeam for the farming information that I put in it. Will update this if needed, hope this helps at all.

Crock Pot recipe and Farming Stats reference sheet.txt

6 hours ago, Owlrus said:

adding a "Goodies" section that lists recipes edible by wigfrid (currently only Taffy and Jellybeans at the moment)

Iirc Warlys Volt Goat Jelly is a GOODIES food item too, so Wigfrid should be able to eat it.

11 hours ago, Hornete said:

Iirc Warlys Volt Goat Jelly is a GOODIES food item too, so Wigfrid should be able to eat it.

Done and done, new one's up to date now. Anything else you think should be addressed? Always looking to improve it if I (reasonably) can.

New version up now, added the new recipes as well as a "Special foods" section for recipes that operate differently than other dishes in a drastic sense such as Amberosia and the Milkmade Hat. Moved some stuff around too. Don't worry, unless something is altered in the recipes this should be the last time you see me in this thread until the next time new recipes are added/changed.

Archived