Does anyone here know how to contact the devs directly?

SpoonyBardIV

Since the devs don't seem to be paying any attention to the forums, I've been thinking about contacting them directly regarding various bugs and possible fixes, to see if that would have a better chance of getting someone over here to do something about it. Does anyone know how to contact them? any email addresses that I should know about?

Thanks.

16 hours ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

Since the devs don't seem to be paying any attention to the forums, I've been thinking about contacting them directly regarding various bugs and possible fixes, to see if that would have a better chance of getting someone over here to do something about it. Does anyone know how to contact them? any email addresses that I should know about?

Thanks.

They read this so they know the state of the game. In the forum this topic was talking dozens of times, even in the dst forum

They dont want to fix DS because DST makes more money (and maybe the sells of DS has been slowed). They could promote DS in the DST client like they promote skins and other stuff so people can know that it exist.

For me, i will be more carefully about what to buy from klei. DS is so cheap but is a ugly move from them to let the game with that many bugs, bugs that sometimes ruins the experience of playing the game

Archived