Solid Fuel Booster Fuel Limit

I think the whole point of thrusters is that they are a makeshift suboptimal solution to extend the range of your rockets. I immediately research petroleum rockets. I've build more than 50 rockets I don't think I've ever built a thruster. Maybe once.

i'm guessing there is possible make automation with storage box,  for example make storage 300 and when full then automation sends to rocked?

as that what i think ed when i see the same 400kg problem first time

another thing is you can make your Puft Prince farm soo big that you not need worry about the oxylite

as i know that oxylite issue myself  i usually make now the Puft Prince farm very early game stage, so when i finally start build the steam rockets i already prepared for that oxylite

I normally just let the steam rockets run a couple more times on 10000km target. Especially when I know that steam rocket outputs a lot more steam than it uses.

Harvesting all those steam is a nice way to generate way. 

1 hour ago, Gurgel said:

Exactly. Steam rockets are very cheap (I usually just dump 40t of hot Regolith in an enclosed space and then pump water in), and they nicely get you to petroleum research-wise.

i use exactly same method, taked hot materials and dumped to polluted water, as that  makes steam as well , then my polluted water issue is gone

Archived