Looking for some Quick feedback

I've been wanting to do some don't starve/??? crossover. I want to know how this reads in 100x100px. post-3988-13764591916846_thumb.pngI'm curious if you know what this is refering to...thanks for the feedback.

Edited by toejam
  • Like 1

yea i guess i kind of blew it there for that. It was a quick idea i thought i might try and throw it up here and see. I figure if you don't know bioshock then the whole thing is kaput from the getgo. Anyway thanks for the response :)

Did an original drawing, post-3988-1376459193221_thumb.pngpost-3988-13764591932355_thumb.pngFor some reason i'm interested in pixels lately, i think it has to do with the supreme reductions I've been doing. I think the soft shading doesn't quite work for it. I know its not much to chew on but hopefully a bunch of these in series will look pretty nice.again any thoughts, hatred, simple "yay" or "neigh" is welcome and appreciated.

Edited by toejam
  • Like 1

Did an original drawing, [ATTACH=CONFIG]4798[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4799[/ATTACH]For some reason i'm interested in pixels lately, i think it has to do with the supreme reductions I've been doing. I think the soft shading doesn't quite work for it. I know its not much to chew on but hopefully a bunch of these in series will look pretty nice.again any thoughts, hatred, simple "yay" or "neigh" is welcome and appreciated.

needs work the body is too skinny and its head is too fuzzy like Wilson or one of the other char.s rubbed a balloon all over its head

haha, you are so right, looking at the head now its way too messy. I could clean it up and make the edges simple. As for the body my idea was to stretch it up and keep it narrow to make the head look larger and wider. Now i think making the head circular but about as big as it is and have the horns provide the width i want. Imagine the horns like L shapes, going out to the sides then straight up. I think i will give it another shot with this in mind.Thanks, i'm working on a wendy one right now i'll post soon =)