Cycle 5586

Im playing on Badlands and I'm on Cycle 5586 and counting.. Yes its been a while!

I figured i would treat my dupes and make them some lovely burgers! i looked to the stars since i had no waterweed on my map..

uh oh! no seeds in space, and Google tells me the gateway cant print them either ? Does this mean i have to cheat them in ? after this many cycles of legit gameplay i have to cheat in LETTUCE ?! really KLEI ? 

Please dont make me ruin my game by having to enable debug mode :( can you add waterweed seeds to the gateway in a hot fix or something, i dont care if i have to wait another 5000 cycles for them to show up, ill happily wait till cycle 10000

Storage.thumb.jpg.e7a5b91cd986bdb7bf1491c1fa372632.jpg

I cannot be sure without checking mod source, but I know none. Maybe someone experienced with modding could comment on that.

Oh, but my suggestion about minibase mod - I think it modifies gateway only for minibase asteroids, so you need to find other one, but the idea stays the same.

Sandbox mode will help. Easily toggled from settings. Then use the spawner and go into plants setting. (Finally Seeds)

Only 'mark' in the game that I know of is that "sandbox mode was used" But I don't know if you're hunting more achievements on cycle 5586+

image.thumb.png.c9fb663d0d7886ba4f114aa990dd6944.png

No debug mode needed. (Yes I read the whole thread, and I'll be looking for some vanilla-ish way to get to where OP wants to be. I wouldn't hold my breath, though.)

I looked at the "Omni Flora: Decorative Plants" mod but it only says it adds buddy buds and sporechids to the printing pod besides its own plants. (So close...)

So that's it so far.

I've just used duplicity to "morph" all balm lily seeds (SwampLilySeed) that were lying anywhere in the map into waterweed seeds (SeaLettuceSeed). I haven't planted them yet but I think that might help with codes. I don't know about the mod, though.

(They called me a madman...)

image.png.c0f9307c66d719635af3bcb6ca047f44.png

Archived