End Floaty Boat Knights

Lysh

I have - no exaggeration - approximately 200 gears in my current game. About ten floaty boaty knights are always surrounding my base island, either just sitting there waiting for me or getting into some shenanigans with the swordfish. Normally I would just drive by them without engaging, they're an easy battle and also easily avoidable, but I built a Hamlet across the way and they're causing the residents to freak out and run around in a panic. I just...want them gone. I am set for life with gears. Is there a way to get rid of them for good?

well, they spawn when you kill fish so i recommend clearing out all of the floatys quickly, going to a place you visit rarely if ever and killing something there then when the floatys spawn over there your main-way should stay clear(as long as you never kill a fish there again)

13 hours ago, gaymime said:

well, they spawn when you kill fish so i recommend clearing out all of the floatys quickly, going to a place you visit rarely if ever and killing something there then when the floatys spawn over there your main-way should stay clear(as long as you never kill a fish there again)

Interesting...the only fish I kill are the ones I gather from fish farms. But there's like three swordfish constantly spawning near my base killing jellyfish. Could be them, but I'll try moving my farms, too. Thanks for the info!

Archived