How can I delete my ruins and get new ones?

As you can see here, idk what happened here but, my world and caves were merge into one and I got this caves.

I got ocean, wormholes, shadow setpiece, lightnings and frog rain, even sunlight in all caves I guess (ruins are visible...), etc.
I didn't even bother exploring the rest of it.
Ruins spawned really close, what a shame but, I can't play this way. Cheese.

Mods: Global Position, Show Me, Wormhole Marks.
Both Worlds: Plant Desease: None.

So, how can I delete my ruins and get new ones? I'm really fine with my normal world and I beat every single boss I could and got the ridiculous Desert Goggles, come on, I don't want that pain again.

Any grammar mistake, sorry. I speak Spanish.

Screenshot_3.thumb.png.f35340a1c9afefe770512db68351e6ce.png

Defeating ancient fuelweaver and inserting the ancient key? I dont even know if that would work, maybe there is a way in the files to change the caves back to normal? Im not a modder so I wouldnt know. regarding the ruins close to spawn, I don't think there is a way to change that without resetting the world, unless there is a cave only reset in files somehow again im not familiar with dst technical stuff.

EDIT: It could be something with the mods, but I use those mods and they haven't broken my game yet.

1 hour ago, DanielCP said:

As you can see here, idk what happened here but, my world and caves were merge into one and I got this caves.

I got ocean, wormholes, shadow setpiece, lightnings and frog rain, even sunlight in all caves I guess (ruins are visible...), etc.
I didn't even bother exploring the rest of it.
Ruins spawned really close, what a shame but, I can't play this way. Cheese.

Mods: Global Position, Show Me, Wormhole Marks.
Both Worlds: Plant Desease: None.

So, how can I delete my ruins and get new ones? I'm really fine with my normal world and I beat every single boss I could and got the ridiculous Desert Goggles, come on, I don't want that pain again.

Any grammar mistake, sorry. I speak Spanish.

Screenshot_3.thumb.png.f35340a1c9afefe770512db68351e6ce.png

delete de cave folder and, the next time you run that world, the game will create a new one

Archived