Bottle filler

May have already been raised/suggested, a replacement for the pitcher pump that is plumbed into pipe network.

I know people say there is no requirement for pitcher pumps in later game but I do like to have the option.

I'd suggest something the same size as the bottle emptier (1x3) with a single input.

7 hours ago, SharraShimada said:

There are serveral mods out there copying the gas bottler to a liquid bottler

I try not to use mods on this type of game as you always have the inherent risk of it not being updated and breaking your save.

Thanks for the heads up though

I think this would be useful if it took less space than a pitcher pump setup. It would also be cleaner and easier to control temperature of hot liquids. It just needs to have a large internal storage as dupes can pick 200 kg at a time and that`s 20s of pipe flow iirc so they would spend a lot of time at the filler if it didn`t store liquid inside.

Kinda klunky, but you can build a liquid reservoir, fill it, then deconstruct it.  You will be left with a 5t bottle of whatever liquid you filled it with.  And if you fill it with multiple liquids, you get a bottle for each one.  Seems silly and may even be considered an exploit and "fixed" later, but for now, it works.  Super handy when you want to pump out a small pool in the middle of nowhere but don't want to run miles of pipe...

Archived