Hydrogen deletion

Hello

I didn't like my Electrolizers being at max gas pressure and i didn't want to use a water trick (exploity i think) So i took the only sane option..

I cool the 90C output of 8 electrolizers to -210 to instantly liquify the O2. The output of Hydrogen however is absolutely awful! a full liquid reservoir netted me 66kg of hydrogen instead of the 560kg i expected

Anyone have any advice or tips on how to not have my hydrogen get deleted ?

Pics are always handy so we can see your setup - keeping the pressure low is generally key, but sadly when you're talking about falling liquids merging with gasses, there's always going to be deletion in the current broken state of the game.

I regularly see falling liquids disappear in the game nowadays, far more than in previous versions.

At first i had the elctrolizers in 2 rows of 4, someone on discord mentioned to add a gap and see if it helped.

It didnt sadly but a good idea. no gaps got me roughly 150 - 200 g/s, gaps about 100g/s

Included a gas overlay to show how far the O2 gets (not very far, in fact it gets turned almost instantly)

Gas overlay.jpg

New setup.jpg

No overlay.jpg

Yes, if you have a bad achitecture with a lot of gas conflit, you will have gas deletion. Here's one I use for a long time is really good :

electrof.thumb.png.0fefbff7188261accc3700648babbeaf.png

The interruptor is not need, it's just if I want to turn it off. The most important is the two empty case above the electrolyser that avoid hydrogen deletion. here's my stats :

Two pumps mix in the same pipe (1 filter)

- 75% Uptime

- 100% Oxygen oxygen production

- 100% Hydrogen production

Each pump have a separate pipe / filter

- 95% Uptime

- 100% Oxygen oxygen production

- 100% Hydrogen production

I have been playing with this all day and I've managed to fix it

Now... when i run 5T of water through it i end up with 4461.6kg O2 & 636.6KG H2 and the 2nd run 4477.2KG O2 & 614.5KG H2

What i did was flip the table and just solidified everything.. Hydrogen included and ship it out on conveyors to be used appropriately

Archived