MEATGOOD's Art Thread!

On 4/3/2021 at 4:04 AM, minespatch said:

A potential vignette, shame there's no apples in the main game except for holiday items.

Great recreation of Agala's classic images. With your technique, the colors are sharper.

Feels like a scene straight out of the trailer.

I could see this as a promo of the main game.

Love the dynamic worm's eye perspective!

Great subtle details of the tigershark with the eyes. Wouldn't happen in reality but adds a further threatening nature.

I'd make a griefer joke but I like the attention to the detail of a burned forest.

What is the significance of the Egg pieces?

Would be fun to see frozen rooks with ice beards in the future.

Since this was released after the Wigfrid update, fits her character more. The sun on the right is a nice touch.

Feels like a cruel joke to use the kittykit as bait but the sequel gives it a interesting twist.

Another dynamic piece. You can see the pulling back of a punch about to be used.

A fun recreation of the deerclops piece but with a larger dragonfly. The tree hides Wilson's shilouette but still adds a festive touch.

Sequel to the kittykit piece, I'm guessing Wilson rescued the kittykit.

Are these  Maxwell images for a friend's twitch? They're hilarious.

a interesting conflict. Two healers in conflict. I'm not one for "etc vs etc", but I like how emotional the image is.

I'm getting neopets or Pokemon vibes from the monkey design. What was the inspiration?

A rare moment of comfort for Maxwell. The green vest looks good on him.

Alright well first, I extremely appropriate you for coming and taking a look at my works. 

And secondly, The Maxwell Images are for the best Dont Starve Youtuber tm, OrangE 

check him out.

Lastly, the egg images are some funny thumbnails for some (kinda) funny videos. Not telling you where they are lol

(also the monkey Maxwell was a request by OrangE)

Edited by MEATGOOD
  • Like 2