Dupe hallucinating

So... All of a sudden, one of my dupe started hallucinating.

It is trying to "flee combat" where there's nothing to fight. 

image.thumb.png.4d1f559018899bcaa49e3df81ecf8acc.png

The first few time, it was while flipping the compost. Figured it was maybe the heat from the dirt (though scalding would have been a more proper warning), but when I got the same warning for same dupe at farm station, I figured something was wrong.  Dupe is also getting 4 hp of damage each time.

So... Ever seen something like this?

Might be the pokeshell roaming my base, but I'd expect the notification when it actually attacks, not when the dupe is half a mile away.

3 hours ago, Mastermindx said:

I'd expect the notification when it actually attacks, not when the dupe is half a mile away.

Unfortunately, that's what happens. Expecially with fast dups, they can be half a mile away when the warning and the animation play.

There seems to be something wrong with how dupes react to being attacked atm. In my sandbox base i put a dupe next to an agressive pokeshell and he just stood there getting slammed. Next i ordered him to move away and still no reaction. Suddenly started fleeing when it was downtime. Seems something might be wrong with the priority of fleeing.

This happens a lot when I order dupes to med beds after a pokeshell incident. They get all the way into the med bed, then leap out a moment to do the fleeing animation. I think the problem is that dupes can't do an activity like move while fleeing, and fleeing is enqueued; it should interrupt activities like scheduling does, and not activate once they're away from danger.

Archived