suggestion excess seeds

The main difficulty with seeds it the manual commands that need to be given to the surplus seeds.  Whats needed is an automated means disposing of the all seeds in excess of a specified amount the player wants to keep as a reserve.

Smart storage containers can tell you when you reach a certain number of seeds but composters don't have logic inputs to activate or a means to loop production as most facilities do.

As for a simple use for seeds, I'd say let us put then in the Ethanol Distiller, this gives a second means to get Ethanol and doesn't require new buildings.

On 8/2/2020 at 12:32 PM, ImpalerWrG said:

The main difficulty with seeds it the manual commands that need to be given to the surplus seeds.  Whats needed is an automated means disposing of the all seeds in excess of a specified amount the player wants to keep as a reserve.

Smart storage containers can tell you when you reach a certain number of seeds but composters don't have logic inputs to activate or a means to loop production as most facilities do.

As for a simple use for seeds, I'd say let us put then in the Ethanol Distiller, this gives a second means to get Ethanol and doesn't require new buildings.

I like the idea about using the Ethanol Distiller for burning seeds.
600 seeds/cycle for full functioning.
I can imagine it now, endless farms for Balm Lilies, to run a single free distiller HOHOHO

On 8/3/2020 at 12:25 PM, alexkuzmov said:

I can imagine it now, endless farms for Balm Lilies, to run a single free distiller HOHOHO

I think should seeds should cost something by making the plant consume a little bit more of its usual inputs whenever it produces a seed.

Archived