Was Wilson afraid of spiders

Few days ago I saw a Turkish wikipedia page about don't starve. Here is the link but it's pretty outdated.
In the "gameplay" title they writed "Örümceklerden çok korktuğu için örümcekler onu takip ederken daha hızlı koşar ve akıl sağlığı daha çok düşer..". The translation of this sentence is "He get faster and lost sanity more while he get followed by spiders because he scare of spiders..". Is this about Alpha versions or just writter's mistake? Is there any fossil don't starve player? Just wondering :<

Don't Starve Early Alpha by TankDempsey2012 on DeviantArt

I fixed it.

Wilson does have quotes talking about how he hates spiders and thinks they're gross, but the only spider-related quote he has that seems fearful rather than disgusted or annoyed is the one for the Spider Queen. And, I mean, I can't really blame him for screaming at the sight of a spider as big as a beefalo.

As far as I know, he's never been mechanically affected by spiders in a way that other characters aren't.

Archived