wurt skin feedback

Okay, this is probably just me talking out of my *** but... I'm gonna be a lil honest here. Wurt's new skin looks absolutely adorable! Not a doubt about that. She looks cute in her portrait! But in-game, it's almost as if I'm being stared at by the old white ladies at church again. I can't tell if Wurt is just doing her resting face or if she's genuinely stressed out about something. And in which case, if she's looking that stressed out and actually IS stressed then I wouldn't be surprised since she lives in The Constant. Anyway my point is, maybe the expression could be tweaked a bit? Unless a Klei dev says otherwise, she looks 10-11 years old at max and she looks like she's DONE with everyone and everything LOL

So am I just running my mouth or do you guys agree with this too? 

yum.jpg.f0117bebf371d2d689ce9bffe4e4740e.jpg2.jpg.5ed1e3e01f0d86ac341e018b9269d188.jpg

I always feel Wurt looks super cute in her bio pics but looks hard AF in game.  I like it though b/c she is a bruiser and brings back up <3 don't f with wurt or u'll sleep with the fishes (which is held tightly in her arms)

9 hours ago, Shosuko said:

I always feel Wurt looks super cute in her bio pics but looks hard AF in game.  I like it though b/c she is a bruiser and brings back up <3 don't f with wurt or u'll sleep with the fishes (which is held tightly in her arms)

wouldn't the fish slip out then? sorry i couldnt help it xD but that brings a more important question,

does Wurt breathe from lungs or gills? 0_0

Archived