The Varg is a nuisance, as it should be, but can it have better drops? I'm thinking something like Varg tufts or a Varg tooth that can be crafted into a shrine. This shrine, when built, stops any hound waves from spawning for x amount of time. It's just super annoying late-game getting 10+ hounds every 5 days. It would also give players reason to actively hunt down the Varg.

On 7/18/2020 at 6:45 AM, Gourmand said:

The Varg is a nuisance, as it should be, but can it have better drops? I'm thinking something like Varg tufts or a Varg tooth that can be crafted into a shrine. This shrine, when built, stops any hound waves from spawning for x amount of time. It's just super annoying late-game getting 10+ hounds every 5 days. It would also give players reason to actively hunt down the Varg.

I would like to have a unique drop for the Varg. Maybe like a Varg head (see the spiderqueen head) that let you control hounds after feeding them meat for a short amount of time. (similiar to spiders)

Archived