If Sal's run works best with wound cards, what should be Rook's?

Maybe it has to do with his coin in Negotiation or charge cards in battle, what works best for Rook in both Negotiation and battle? I kind of figured out with the coin that snails acts as guarding for your resolve while spiral is for attack but I seem to be missing something in both to get me the upper hand.

For negotiation try prepared-influence based deck (especially "Dogged" and "Praised" cards), for battle I recommend concentration-draw-overcharged orientend deck. I'm currently prestige level 10 on him and this decks work well.

Battle:

1. Overcharge + Concentration stacking for high damage
  2. Concentration stacking + Concentration dependent cards
  3. Same as 2. but Overcharge
  4. Power/Power Loss stacking + remove debuff
  5. Charge dependent cards (ex. Fan the Hammer)

Negotiation:

1. Heads for cards like Headshot
  2. Snail usually works with discard
  3. Prepare deck
  4. Gamble spamming with Fallout

My favourite negotiation is a prepare/influence deck. If you can keep the deck really small and get Obligation it racks up massive direct damage (not as big as Sal's but still big). As little composure as possible to get as many damage cards in your hand as possible. The influence keeps the majority of the prepare cards at max damage. Generally you can do 20-30 points of damage per turn early game getting up to about 70 late game if you can get the right cards and discard the early less helpful ones. 

With combat I just try and stack the most of whatever I get early game. Lots of fire or lots of charge or lots of concentration. I've found some giant damage fire builds, but they are really unpredictable. Not to Sal's wound build damage, but still great. Except when it runs away it can just kill everyone. Very easy to stack hate that way.

Archived