Dark Sword skin idea

Since the dark sword is such a great weapon and Klei have already begun adding skins for it such as the Corrupted Blade and Twisted Dagger. Could we start to get other dark weapons skins which are not swords? I'd love a Shadow Whip or a Dark Battle Axe. Of course the animations may be slightly off and I'm not suggesting the skins which change the weapon type (sword->whip) give an advantage like extra range. Just more diversity for one of the best weapons.

Or maybe this request is really to add more combat whips to the game... xD

14 minutes ago, Lucky17thguy said:

Since the dark sword is such a great weapon and Klei have already begun adding skins for it such as the Corrupted Blade and Twisted Dagger. Could we start to get other dark weapons skins which are not swords? I'd love a Shadow Whip or a Dark Battle Axe. Of course the animations may be slightly off and I'm not suggesting the skins which change the weapon type (sword->whip) give an advantage like extra range. Just more diversity for one of the best weapons.

This sounds interesting, but then it seems to me that we need to introduce a new type of skins. Skins that allow you to change the appearance of your item to a completely different one. For example, the sword will become a battle axe, as you said.

5 hours ago, Lucky17thguy said:

I would LOVE some shadow whips. Something like 40 ish damage and sanity drain. Seems pretty balanced peovided the longer range on whips. Also i think the shadowy effects would look pretty cool.

Just now, TopNoob said:

Twisted dagger is so bad it shouldn't even be an elegant

I really like it! I know it is an unpopular opinion but i do. The sparkly effects when attacking look so good IMO

Archived