Thulecite bat and pellets

They are super useless the thulecite bat is a little less useless but it's pretty bad. Let us go over its list

The damage is 59.5.

Summons shadow tentacles on hit.

10% movement speed (thanks wiki I didn't know this).

200 uses.

Ok so the damage is worse than the nightmare sword which is fine it's not the worst.

Movement speed is noice

200 hundred uses is pretty good

Next the shadow tentacles are super useless they are only good for tanking and if the enemies dont kite you like pigs. If there is more than one enemy your done for. Bosses that move (bee queen, klaus, malbatross, and ancient guardian). Bosses with aoe(deerclops, toadstool, and bearger). Will not work

So that leaves treeguards, spiderqueens, reanimated skeleton, and moose/goose.

If your kiting it leaves treeguards, spiderqueens, and reanimated skeleton.

I left out most small enemies because they either kite, come in large groups, or do high damage and range. Ok so maybe I hate the tentacle more than the weapon. 

This is the part where I list ways to make it better:

Idea 1:   when the tentacle spawns it locks the enemy into place and causes all enemies to focus on it letting you get away without getting hurt. This way the tentacle actually does damage and doesn't just dissapear and might actually die.

Idea 2:  if the tentacle is out of range it shoots nightmare fuel pellets of sorts at the enemy. ( I like this idea more due to not changing much other than it actually helps)

Yeah, it's this weird thing cause Thulecite clubs are the best weapon in the game, but just not super worth the effort + limited resources. Even with what you said about the tentacles not being highly efficient, it's still a really cool, unique bonus that no other weapon offers.

Honestly I don't think it needs a buff as much as I think it would be nice to see such a cool weapon getting more use.

Also I wanna emphasize the limited resources part of it. Even though there is lots and lots of thulecite in every world, it still stings to let some of it disappear. I believe this is a big reason it is rarely used or even crafted. Come to think of it, even Thulecite Crowns, which are absolutely great, I've seen less used than the much more difficult to get Bone Armour.

With all of that said: my suggestion is rather that the 200 uses gets replaced by a rechargability aspect for the Thulecite Club, like it has already been done with Bone Armour and -- in DS:Hamlet, -- the Vortex Cloak. It never breaks, but needs to be refueled/recharged through expensive, but not limited means. I think that would be neat. 

29 minutes ago, Webber is bes said:

They are super useless the thulecite bat is a little less useless but it's pretty bad. Let us go over its list

The damage is 59.5.

Summons shadow tentacles on hit.

10% movement speed (thanks wiki I didn't know this).

200 uses.

Ok so the damage is worse than the nightmare sword which is fine it's not the worst.

Movement speed is noice

200 hundred uses is pretty good

Next the shadow tentacles are super useless they are only good for tanking and if the enemies dont kite you like pigs. If there is more than one enemy your done for. Bosses that move (bee queen, klaus, malbatross, and ancient guardian). Bosses with aoe(deerclops, toadstool, and bearger). Will not work

So that leaves treeguards, spiderqueens, reanimated skeleton, and moose/goose.

If your kiting it leaves treeguards, spiderqueens, and reanimated skeleton.

I left out most small enemies because they either kite, come in large groups, or do high damage and range. Ok so maybe I hate the tentacle more than the weapon. 

This is the part where I list ways to make it better:

Idea 1:   when the tentacle spawns it locks the enemy into place and causes all enemies to focus on it letting you get away without getting hurt. This way the tentacle actually does damage and doesn't just dissapear and might actually die.

Idea 2:  if the tentacle is out of range it shoots nightmare fuel pellets of sorts at the enemy. ( I like this idea more due to not changing much other than it actually helps)

Works very well vs Toadstool and Ancient guardian, the former is very slow and huge and the latter you just face tank him anyway.

Same goes for deerclops, do people even kite him anymore? sit on top of a campfire and just smack him till hes dead, however no point wasting a precious thul club for this.

Archived