Griftlands Leaderboard

I just did it with the 24, but I only got 9333. 

I barely survived, and I had to skip some things.  I had no legacy. 

My card synergy wasn't great. I was going for a defense/counter/discard type deck, but I had zero luck with upgrades. I mainly had to rely on a handful of full xp cards and a bunch of stuff that never even got to the point of upgrading.  I got one kidney shot and no upgraded concentrates.

I may try again tomorrow, spending a bunch of time trying to get a better starting deck.

Well, I tried the 24 mutator thing again, but I couldn't beat Kashio this time, so I spent like an hour getting nice starting decks for my next run, but then all my upgrades were horrible.

I decided to just go do a 0 mutator run today, and I got this:

20200801190955_1.jpg

Gotta say, it was a lot tougher than the first time I did 15 prestige.  Those nerfs to Replicator and Mem Implant make a difference.

I had an epiphany last night, before I went to bed.  The counter/defense build I was trying to use for the 24 mutator runs wasn't working because of the Juggernaut mutator.  You can't keep up the defense with the power creep, and counter doesn't get help from power.

I tried it again today, using as many cards that attacked with discard on them.  Unfortunately, I couldn't get my hands on that graft that wounds on discard, but I still beat Kashio with 7 hp left.

20200802102943_1.jpg

Unfortunately, I forgot to upgrade my battle cards after the fight, or I could've scored higher.  Later tonight, if I feel especially gluttonous for punishment, I may try it with Rook.

I also, when choosing upgrades, chose the card with the fewest xp required, if the other option wasn't a game changer, like kidney shot or upgraded concentrate.  Man, 20xp cards is a little too much.  They've got nearly zero chance of upgrading.

Archived